1. Leadership - attract and develop rockstars that grow with the company.
2. 15+ years of experience in marketing, sales, and leadership. Strategy means little without great execution.
3. Measurable successful track record of generating revenue and customer results.
4. Reliable, trustworthy, and passionate.
5. Validation and endorsement from other industry leaders and companies.
6. Inspiring and infectious personal growth philosophies that drive employee and company success.
7. Visionary - Define what success looks like and navigate people there.
“Ash has great team building and leadership skills. He manages and motivates his employees with drive and enthusiasm!”
“Ash is a no-nonsense sales leader and mentor. He is knowledgeable in multiple sales methadologies and always up-to-date with market trends. Thus his leadership is highly commendable because of the clear strategic direction he provides for the team.”
“He went out of his way to help me grow and develop professionally. My role was directly impacted by his work and I can say with conviction that he drastically changed our business for the better.”
“Ash is reliable, efficient, intelligent and has a fantastic sense of humour.”
“Ash is a natural leader, an incredible creative strategist, and an all-around great person.”
attitude is a choice.
the glass is half full but it's also half empty - we need to learn to handle both.
where there's chaos, there's opportunity. Don’t seek for less problems, seek for more skills.
you can't change people but people do change themselves when inspired.
leadership begins when one has a genuine interest in adding value to others.
to succeed, we must strive to always exceed expectations.
love means nothing without respect.
if you haven’t yet discovered your passion, make a decision to be relentlessly curious.